Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Waste Land

This movie taught me about the people less fortunate in life.The most memorable part was when Vik muniz made the ordinary pictures of poor people into works of art. What really made it memorable was the fact the he used recyclable materials that have no meaning to most people. But it really makes a difference in these pickers lives. I will always take away this away with me knowing there is importance to EVERYTHING.
After all, one mans treasure is another's treasure. In this case literally.
I think they felt amazing considering they finally have a chance of being something else that seems better in societies' views. The proof is that some pickers were even crying after seeing the artwork they helped make.If i was the subject, I probably would help make the art because I would know it would completely change my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment